Description: This is a USCF rated swiss chess tournament open to all chess players. There will be 3 rounds in total. The tournament will be on October 29th. 1/2 point bye available for any round if notified before Round 2 is paired. No last round byes.
• 6391 De Zavala Rd, Unit 113, San Antonio, TX 78249, United States
LIMIT 50 PEOPLE FOR THIS EVENT.
• Registration at 9:00-9:45 am if not done online. $30
• Rounds 1, 2, & 3 starts promptly on October 29th at 10:00am, 12:30pm, and 3:00pm.
Entry fee: $20 if received before October 24th, and $30 until the day of the event and in person
Sections and Prizes:
*50% guaranteed in prizes based on 30 entries. 50% guaranteed payout.
One prize per person
One section with class prizes.
1st Place $100
• Top Class B(1600-1799): $50
• Top Class C(1400-1599): $50
• Top Class D(1200-1399): $50
• Top Class E Unrated (U1200): $50
**Any cancellations that require a refund will be charged a $7 processing fee.